Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthdays and Babies!!!

I have decided my blogging comes in spurts....usually I get around to posting on my blog way after the event is over. By that time more has happened and I just wonder which one I should put up now? Life is good but so busy all the time so I guess that's what my blogging will have to be...spurts of updates all at once!! :) Birthdays and new baby nephews are just a few of the exciting things going on in the last month!

Dad's Birthday was September 21. Mom and Dad were in Idaho for the weekend, when they walked in the door we had a mini surprise birthday party for dad. We (all 6 of us) hid in the pantry and jumped out to surprise dad! It was a lot of fun...I think the most fun I had was getting ready for it and helping/watching Janelle make this awesome 2 layer yellow and chocolate cake late the night before!

We decided to decorate dad's chair with his birthday present instead of wrapping it!! Brandon's birthday was October 10th, and Josh's 15th birthday is October 19th! I cant believe my little brother is 15!! Happy Birthday guys!
Hadley Lynn was born on September 13th!!! This last Saturday and Sunday I had the chance to go to Rexburg to see my new nephew Hadley be blessed on Sunday. I had a great weekend in Rexburg visiting my family, old roomates, and roomates who recently returned from missions. It is always a strange feeling being back in Rexburg-but not as a student...makes me miss it a little...then I saw the poor students walking around in the freezing cold. Ohh I do remember and do not miss those days!!!

Saturday afternoon my family went to the straw maze. Because Brandon works with the people who run the maze it was just our family running all over in the maze before it opened. We had a lot of fun! here are a few pictures to show how much fun we had!! Maura, Janelle, and I! I LOVE fall!
Brandon, Sandra, Bryson and baby Hadley after the baby blessing on Sunday. Bryson was being a cute older brother and trying to give Hadley kisses for the picture! Thanks for the great weekend guys-we had so much fun visiting you!!

1 comment:

Janaca said...

Fun pictures! I like the one of you guys jumping in the air.