WARNING: This is the longest blog post ever because of all the pictures! I couldn't decide which pictures to post from the wedding--I loved them all too much! There are a ton!!! (They are actually posted in backwards order of how they were taken.) June 20, 2009 was the best day of my life. It was a little rainy and super windy but I didn't seem to notice much, I was too happy!! The wedding breakfast at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, Temple ceremony, and receptions turned out perfect--I couldnt have been happier! It was absolutely perfect thanks to mine and Mike's families and everyone that helped. I love you Mike!!!
http://www.mattchristensenphotography.com/ for anyone who is curious! He was a great photographer!
http://www.mattchristensenphotography.com/ for anyone who is curious! He was a great photographer!


I had no idea I was on my tippy toes until we got the pictures back!






























5 comments:
Amber!! I love your pictures! you looked so pretty at your wedding, too! I hope you guys are doing well. We would love to double sometime :)
I love your pictures. It was rainy on our day too but we didn't care. What have you been up to besides getting married? Congratulations again! I'm so happy for you!
Man! Does this mean I need to get with it and update my blog too? :)
Hey guys! I love these so much. They are so magical and you two look so in love, just like it should be. You guys are like the Poster Couple! Just dreamy!! Take care. Come to Hawaii. I've been waiting to give you a gift certificate to a restaurant here for your wedding gift. I hope you make it, if not I will get on the stick and get you something for there. keep in touch. It was great to see you at Grandma's Wedding. Love ya.
You guys are just such a cute couple! I'm glad we could be there for your wedding. You were a gorgeous bride! Hope married life is treating you well. We really need to get together!
Post a Comment