Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rodeo Time!

Last night I witnessed my first real rodeo...I don't think you cant get more real than a Spanish Fork Rodeo! It was quite the event! I wasn't able to get too many cool pictures but they do some crazy dangerous things. We saw some bull riders, I am amazed that someone can do something like that for a living. Just watching them made me hurt more than I already do from my first attempts at wake boarding Saturday with the YSA branch (I did get up though:). My favorite event was the 'muttin-bustin' where the little kids ride the sheep to see how long they can hold on. I didn't get a picture of this either...it seemed that every time I pulled my camera out to take a picture the event was over! Here are a few I did get!
This clown was crazy...I missed the action shot but he rode the dirt bike off the ramp over the top of that trailer and truck!

2 comments:

Janaca said...

I'm glad we saw each other for a minute on the road! I wish we could've met up later but it was just crazy. The rodeo was great! We need to get together soon. :)

Jacque said...

Fun Amber! I love Rodeos! I'm glad you enjoyed it!